McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Friday, July 30, 2010

We're Still Alive... Barely

Again another week has come and gone with me neglecting the blog.  And while I love and treasure those who read this blog, I'm really kicking myself because there are so many things going on in my head that I want to remember and without tapping them out here, they'll escape my mind in no time.

To update you on what we've been doing... Bella went back to her mom on Wednesday.  It was hard saying goodbye for five whole months.  But we have faith in the Lord and His perfect plan, so we will trust in that.  The fact that she gave her life to Christ while she was here this summer gives us hope for her relationship with God while she is away.  We are so thankful for Claire, more than ever before and holding her especially close.

Work for both Luke and I is back in high gear and we are throwing ourselves in it while Bella is gone, so that we can enjoy the time with her again at Christmas.  We also are getting back into the gym.  I have ten more baby pounds to go and Luke is wanting to shed a few as well.  Gold's Gym is just a few miles from our house and they have a great childcare facility, so we are trying to go four times week... starting next week of course.

I can't promise when I'll be abck to regular posting, but when I do I promise it will be full of amamzing pictures of those sweet angels!  God is so good.  Tell Him you love Him today!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's so good to hear from you! I've missed your updates :) Best of luck to you and Hubby with your goals at the gym!

Wendy said...

I saw your blog through ^Jenny's blog!! How funny that she commented right before me! I'm excited about following you! I love finding blogs of God-loving families and I get a little extra excited about finding Birmingham or Auburn folks. (We're originally from Bham!)