McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

Oh how I love Thursdays!  I love sharing what we are so thankful for over here at the McGlothin Family Nest.  I love reading all of your linked posts.  I love the emails and comments from people that say "thanks for reminding us what's really important" or "this really puts things into perspective for me."

Don't forget the code for your sidebar badge is right there on teh left, and the code for the post badge is below.


Photobucket



51. Poofy Baby Dresses. I love that this dress my mom got for Claire is so poofy that I could barely buckle her carseat. And I'm thankful that Claire is such a good sport and lets me dress her up so much!
 
Photobucket

52. Wednesday Night Church. I love Wednesday night services, even if we did miss a pretty big one.   It's always a struggle to get there on time... pick up the girls, grab something to eat, load up the car, drive 25 minutes to the main campus, check-in at the nursery, check-in at Highlands Kids, drag self into auditorium. But when I finally make it, I am so glad that I did. It's always a message I needed to hear. I am so thankful for Wednesday night services.

53. Amazing Opportunities.  My business trips take me to destinations near and far, and have also allowed me some amazing opportunities, for which I am so grateful.  I know I haven't blogged about them very much because I'm still unsure where to draw the line between my personal blog and my professional career.  I recently traveled through Rugby, North Dakota, which is the geographical center of North America.

Photobucket

54. Incredible Views.  I took these pictures at the International Peace Tower.  The top photo was taken with foot in North Dakota and one foot in Canada.  It was so cool.

Photobucket

55. That He is Always With Me.  God has really been messing with me lately, teaching me along the way.  It is so comforting that He has a purpose for my life, and He knows what I need at all times.  God knows the wants and desires of our heartx before prayer leaves our lips, and I am so thankful for that!

Don't forget to link up with us and share your Thankful on a Thursday posts!

3 comments:

Alysha said...

oh my word that puffy dress is adorable! I hope i have a baby girl someday so i can dress her up like that !:)

Jenny said...

I love Thankful Thursdays too! And I always love linking up with you :) What an adorable dress!

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Thanks for visiting me in support of TMC. I love this idea, just wonderful to take the time to reflect on all the joy, because there is simply so much. Your site is adorable too!