
41. New Babies. One of my besties is expecting! I am so excited for Heather and Steve and their new bundle of joy coming in January! New life is one of God's greatest blessings.
42. Sweet Kisses. I know Father's Day was an eternity ago in bloggy years, but in Gini time, it was just yesterday and therefore completely appropriate to post pictures.
44. Matching Dresses. Another picture from Father's Day of the girls who love to celebrate their Dad. Matching dresses eight sizes apart are hard to come by, but Bella really likes to match Claire so I am always on the lookout. Thanks to mom for these sweet matching dresses from Belize!
44. Brother Bob Hodges. Pastor Chris's father has gone home to be with Jesus after a long battle with cancer. He was a mighty servant of the Lord. He loved Church of the Highlands with everything he had. He would have radiation in the morning, and at his desk in the church office by lunchtime. A celebration of his life will take place at Highlands this afternoon. While we will miss him dearly, I am so thankful that he is finally at peace.
45. Vacation is finally here. I really need this vacation. And I had so much planned to do, but now I am thinking we'll just let the kids roam the woods while we take some R&R. I am thankful for the opportunity to reconnect with Luke, my parents, and my girls.
42. Sweet Kisses. I know Father's Day was an eternity ago in bloggy years, but in Gini time, it was just yesterday and therefore completely appropriate to post pictures.
44. Matching Dresses. Another picture from Father's Day of the girls who love to celebrate their Dad. Matching dresses eight sizes apart are hard to come by, but Bella really likes to match Claire so I am always on the lookout. Thanks to mom for these sweet matching dresses from Belize!
44. Brother Bob Hodges. Pastor Chris's father has gone home to be with Jesus after a long battle with cancer. He was a mighty servant of the Lord. He loved Church of the Highlands with everything he had. He would have radiation in the morning, and at his desk in the church office by lunchtime. A celebration of his life will take place at Highlands this afternoon. While we will miss him dearly, I am so thankful that he is finally at peace.
45. Vacation is finally here. I really need this vacation. And I had so much planned to do, but now I am thinking we'll just let the kids roam the woods while we take some R&R. I am thankful for the opportunity to reconnect with Luke, my parents, and my girls.
And don't forget to link up with us! I am certainly going to be making the rounds in full force this week since I have been so MIA lately. I can't wait to read your comments and see your beautiful thankful posts!








































1 comments:
awwwww i LOVE the matching dresses!! :)
Post a Comment