So I finally made it to the 35/35 mark... This means that I am 35 weeks down and only 35 days to go. I'm having a real breakdown thinking there are probably fewer than 35 days until Claire arrives. So, in light of this milestone, let's put Luke to work.
*Cleaning out the guest room closet (to make room for everything that was in the office, now nursery, closet)
*Hang our curtain rod and curtains (yes, we have lives here a year and a half, but we're just now getting around to this)
*Hang blinds in the nursery
*Install video monitor (so I don't have to go upstairs to check on our princess everytime she makes a sound)
*Clean up garage (although it's mainly full of empty boxes due to the lovely gifts that continue to arrive)
*Install side mounting brackets to the dishwasher since we have granite countertops (this was a fail, since neither of us could understand the directions and I figure my dad will need a project or two to acomplish while my mom takes care of me and baby)
*Figure out something to do with our poor excuse for a garden in the backyard (we finally have grass growing but Cooper refuses to allow anything to grow in the garden and she just digs up dirt to spread acrodd the patio so I think we'll cover it with some stone tiles, I don't know)
*Finish washing Claire's clothes (I need Luke's help with this since I can no longer reach the bottom of the washing machine- big belly in the way)
I really need to remind myself to breathe!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment