McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Maternity Pics

When we went to the beach last weekend, my lovely sister-in-law (Bethany, I should specify since I have three, almost four sisters-in-law) was kind enough to take some pictures of Luke and I. I basically had to drag him down from the condo (one hour before the first Alabama footbal game of the season) and tease him with the promise of bar-b-qued shrimp (which while not exactly what it sounds like, is way awesome).

He acted like the oh-so-wonderful husband that he is, shaved his face and wore what I asked, and posed like the model he should be :) Here are a few of the highlights...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


His arms are like twice the size of mine!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this one!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is one of my faves!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't realize we covered the belly until afterwards... oops!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this on thebump.com and had to steal the idea!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't really see the belly here, but I still love how it came out.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

The Rumage's said...

I love the one of you and Luke just above the "kiss the belly" pic. That is SO you and Luke! It's such a good "candid" of you both!

I love them all!