McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, September 28, 2009

Thirty-Seven Weeks and Counting...

How far along? 37 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 since last dr. visit/ +30 total
Maternity clothes? I have about three tops and two bottoms that still fit, so sorry if you see me in the same outfit a few times in one week but I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes at this stage in the game.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: If I can fall asleep on one side before that side of my back starts to hurt, then I am good; if not, I just toss and turn from one side to another as each side starts to hurt
Best moment this week: Claire's Atlanta baby shower- It was so great to see the whole family and Grandma went WAY above and beyond in hosting the greatest shower!
Movement: Most squirming, since there is no room to kick anymore
Food cravings: rice krispies, butter pecan ice cream
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is officially out
What I miss: Peeing in a cup with no trouble (it's just a lot harder these days with this big belly i the way)
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Bella on Thursday
Milestones: I'm sure I'll be more dialted or effaced by the time I go to the doc on Wednesday...

0 comments: