McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Friday, September 18, 2009

Claire's Due Date is ONE MONTH AWAY!

I can't believe the due date is so quickly approaching. One day I am so ready for to be here, and then the next I am panicking that it is so close. I got another batch of clothes today at a great consignment sale and was busy washing them and putting them away, as if she could arrive any minute.

And on top of that, I have come down with a mean cold; sore throat, runny nose, cough, the whole shebang! I know there are a few things I can take, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. But last night, I only slept a total of four hours so I may break down if I can't sleep again.

I have to go set up our webcam so we can see Bella tonight (for the first time in almost three months). She had her first field trip today to go see "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs," and is so excited to tell us all about it.

0 comments: