McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thirty-Three Weeks and Counting

How far along? 33 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 since last dr. visit/ +24 total
Maternity clothes? Yep, and even some of my maternity shirt are too short already.... Yikes!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Two words: Constantly. Exhausted.
Best moment this week: Hearing Claire's heartbeat (146 bpm)
Movement: Always, I don't think she sleeps
Food cravings: Rice Krispie Treats
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Half in, Half out
What I miss: Not having constant indigestion (constant seems to be my word of the week)
What I am looking forward to: Going to the beach for Labor Day Weekend!
Milestones: We scheduled our last two week appointment for September 15th when we'll have the final ultrasound and the doc will check if I am dialted or effaced! Then I start going every week!

0 comments: