How far along? 34 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 since last dr. visit/ +24 total
Maternity clothes? Yep, and my favorite Target shorts are now too small :( I need it to get cooler so I can transition to jeans
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Cycle has become try to get comfprtable, get up and pee, try to get comfortable, get up and pee; notice there is no actual sleep in that cycle
Best moment this week: Laying on the beach, by far
Movement: Yes, and what I thought was rythmic dance by Claire is actually her hiccups
Food cravings: Food is not more important than breathing and now that I am having to choose between eating and breathing (at least until she drops), I am chossing breathing
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is officially out
What I miss: The ability to bend down (Luke had to retreive by golf ball on the putt putt course because I can no longer reach the ground)
What I am looking forward to: Start of the Fall Small Groups at Church of the Highlands :)
Milestones: Maternity pictures have been taken and will be posted soon!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment