How far along? 35 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +4 since last dr. visit/ +28 total
Maternity clothes? Yep, and I still have to find something to wear to court tomorrow
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: No, not much else to add than No, I am not sleeping
Best moment this week: Seeing Claire's face on the ultrasound and hearing her heartbeat (164 bpm)
Movement: At every point in the day, I can feel her not necessarily kicking but definately moving
Food cravings: peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is officially out
What I miss: I have a bit of a sore throat so I miss being able to take any kind of medicine without a second thought
What I am looking forward to: weekly OB appointments
Milestones: I am 1 cm dialted!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment