McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thirty-Six Weeks and Counting...

How far along? 36 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 since last dr. visit/ +30 total
Maternity clothes? Most of those are too small now (I never thought I would say that) so I have resorted to Luke's t-shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not with this cold
Best moment this week: Grammie coming to visit and spoiling us with a ham, green bean casserole, and chocolate cake; and the mani/ pedi I am about to go have
Movement: Oh yeah!
Food cravings: peanut butter crackers
Gender: It's a GIRL! Claire Kimball McGlothin
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Belly button is officially out
What I miss: red wine with steak
What I am looking forward to: Claire's shower in Atlanta and seeing the whole fam
Milestones: I am 1 cm dialted and 50% effaced

0 comments: