I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to come home to my girls, who are exhausted from a long day of playing in the sun, ready for me to make dinner, partake in some dancing and snuggle up after a bath for a good movie.
That is living.
With a little prep work Sunday night and some help from my wonderful mother-in-law, I pulled off dinner before 8:00 at night. And it was even tasty!
And then for some dancing (with Claire in her new outfit that big sister brought from Hawaii).
And lots of laughing...
And now Claire is tired and Bella is telling me that she is thirsty!
And while I'm usually wary of bathtime pictures, this one was pretty safe.
After Claire went down and I won a round of Wii bowling, we packed our new backpacks for two days at Grandmomma's house and it was off to bed to watch Marley & Me. While I am exhausted as well, I could get used to this. Just my girls being together and my family complete.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































0 comments:
Post a Comment