So glad you've joined me for Thankful on a Thursday. I first got the idea from Nish at The Outdoor Wife. She is awesome (and also in the middle of moving) so be sure to check her out. And of course, my new e-friend Alysha at The Tarr Pit are now linking up to bring glory to God for all that He has given us.
I've also added the Thankful on a Thursday badge to my sidebar, so you can grab it for your page (sidebar size) or below is the badge (the size above) for your post! (Somebody tell me if this doesn't work, ok?)
But on with it...
26. Babies. They are simply God's gift. Here is Claire and Luke with his good friend and old roomate Matt with his new baby girl Taylor Cate. Matt's oldest daughter Kensley and Bella are 18 months apart and these babies are only seven months apart.
27. The McGlothin & Bobo Families. While I didn't get to make the trip to Knoxville for Luke's Grandmother's funeral, I am thankful that the entire family was there to support Grandjerry and allowed to re-enter his life. Since Grandmother's Altzhimers was so bad at the end, she didn't recognize anyone and was paranoid of almost everyone. Now that she is in Heaven, I am so thankful that Grandjerry can be with this loving, caring and amazing family he has created and longed to be with for so much time.
28. Webcast Church. Because when I am feeling exhausted from cleaning and Mother Nature is throwing you a mad storm on what is supposed to be the first morning of Summer, I am so thankful I can curl up with my pop-tarts (aka the breakfast of champions) and Belgian chocolate coffee and watch the service online. Luke took Claire downstairs so I could have some peace since they were going to the 6pm service while I served in the Highlands Preschool that night. It's not like the real thing, but I still felt re-energized and ready to face the week.
29. Only three days until my family is whole again. I have been counting down the months and weeks until Bella comes, the sisters would be together, and the Summer can officially get underway. It is almost here & I simply cannot wait!
30. For a clean house. Yes, this is being thankful for me, since I'm the one who cleaned it from top to bottom, but I am just thankful that it is clean. I feel like a wieght is lifted from my shoulders and now I can relax without picturing the cabinets that need to be wiped down or the fridge that needs to be cleaned out. It's all done, and that gives me a sense of peace.
And don't forget to link up with us so I can find your Thankful on a Thursday posts as well!









































2 comments:
I love your new blog layout!! It is beautiful! Thankful Thursday is a wonderful idea. I love you!
HELLO! Thanks for the badge! I'll add it to my post! I am so excited to be apart of you all for Thankful Thursday! What an awesome idea!! Thank you!
Post a Comment