McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three Years Ago Today...

I walked down the aisle...

Photobucket

Met this man and became his wife...

Photobucket

And the step-mother to this angel...

Photobucket

We had our first dance...
Photobucket

There was cake...

Photobucket

And a lot more dancing...

Photobucket

I really feel like these few pictures doesn't do our wedding any justice.  It was the most thoughtful, beautiful, fun and generous gift my parents could have ever given Luke and I as we began our journey as husband and wife.  This has me a bit nostalgic, so I'm thinking about tapping our story.  How we met, got engaged and started our lives together.  Maybe when I find some time.

I can honestly say that I love him now more than ever.  Happy Anniversary Luke!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

What a beautiful post, happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked so stunning on your wedding day.. and your stepdaughter did too :)