McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter Sunday (errr, Monday or Tuesday)

So, since I won't be winning any Mommy of the Year Awards (and that's fine by me), I thought I'd share the ultimate Easter mommy FAIL: no pictures of the most adorable little bunny in her Easter dress.  Since my own mommy bought the dress, I just put it back on last night (who cares it was no longer Easter) and took some pictures.

Get ready to squee inside (and if you are not a mommy blog reader, squee - pronounced sckweee- means exactly what it says: that feeling you get when you are so excited by the cuteness that is your baby, someone else's baby or some other cute baby stuff)


We are moving and shaking these days, so pretty much every shot is an action shot. 

And since she is a girl after her mother's heart, shoes are already gone (if you know me, you know I hate wearing shoes and I swore to my mother that I would get married without any on, but I did end up in some fabulous peep toe pumps on my big day)


And there is still nothing cuter than baby shoes and a monnogrammed butt!  (But forgive the dirty sofa- I had to wake Cooper from her nap to stage this pic)


Here's a little tounge, as if to say,
"Nanny nanny boo boo, I'm cuter than you!"


And sorry, I did not make Luke put his Easter clothes back on for a picture.  But I did want to share some AWESOME news about Church of the Highlands!  

From a Dream Team email:
20,924 people attended our 29 Easter services and 3,421 people made decisions for Christ. 

I served in the nursery for two services Saturday and two Sunday.  Luke and I were able to have a great Easter lunch with some friends attending church for the first time in many years.  Overall, a wonderful day to celebrate our risen king!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend as well!

0 comments: