So, Nish over at The Outdoor Wife does "Thankful on a Thursday," in which she simply lists the things she is thankful for. I think it's a great way to throw out all the negative thoughts and focus on the things we have to be truely grateful for. You should really check her out anyway...
So I'm going to join this parade. This week I'll start with what Claire is thankful for... SWEET POTATOES! My mom said they were a fave when I was a tot, so we picked some up last time she was in town. With all of the craziness we are just getting around to trying them, and needless to say, sweet potatoes are a hit in our house!
So I'm going to join this parade. This week I'll start with what Claire is thankful for... SWEET POTATOES! My mom said they were a fave when I was a tot, so we picked some up last time she was in town. With all of the craziness we are just getting around to trying them, and needless to say, sweet potatoes are a hit in our house!
Some other mommy bloggers that do Thankful on a Thursday are Blair over at The Heir to Blair, Tiffany at Feel Like Home, Jessica at The Southern Belle Baby and Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things. Hope you are thankful for a lot this Thursday!








































0 comments:
Post a Comment