Look at those teeth! Two more coming in on the top! Very funny stuff from my trip is coming up so check back in later this week.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Man, it's good to be home. I had a wonderful time in South Dakota and really learned alot, but I missed my babies (yes, Luke is still my baby) very much. I'll have lots to post about my trip, but in the mean time, here is what you really came to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































3 comments:
Hi Gini, I am said "Litte Mommy Blogger" and I followed you from Blair's post today! My new URL is www.mom-nom.com (thus, Blair's title) and I would LOVE if you would continue to follow me. Your site is adorable! Beautiful!
Ha! I came from Blair's page too, to drop of the URL, but it looks like Tiffany took care of that already. You have a beautiful family!
Blair emailed me and I have already found you and followed! Love the new name! All my best to you and your family- Gini
Post a Comment