Until then, when she is upset we just put her here...
and then she's happy. Snotty nose and all.
With that out of the way, she has he hydronephrosis check up this afternoon. Poor baby hates the ultrasounds, but no cathederization today!
Luke and I are taking sweet Claire to the Birmingham Barons game tonight for an EHS event. My co-workers are so excited to meet my baby girl (and Luke too). It will be filled with baseball, bar-b-que and beer, so an overall good time in my book. Hope you have a great weekend!







































1 comments:
Poor Claire-Bear! It will be a blessing though when she doesn't have to suffer those ear aches anymore. I had 5 sets of tubes as a kid...not a big deal. But the whole catherization thing...that poor baby. That ranks just behind childbirth and cortizone shots into the knee. What a trooper. Hopefully she will grow out of it soon! Thinking about u guys - let me know if I can help! We will do lunch one day if I can ever find my way out of all this work. :)
Post a Comment