McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

After a week off, I'm getting back to Thankful on a Thursday.  I think I'll start a list and just continue it each week.

1. My wonderful husband.  Luke is the rock that holds our family together.  He thinks I do all the work (and I do alot of it, don't get me wrong) but he supports me in a way that I couldn't do without.

2. Bella coming for 6 weeks in 6 weeks.  Our Summer visitation has been set for June 6-20 and June 30- July 28 (with a break in there for Bella to see her mother's side of the family coming in from out of town).  I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen her, but I am focusing on how thankful I am that she will be here in less than two months.

3. Spring.  Luke is out in the yard, fertilizing the grass, filling in the holes Cooper has dug, and bugging me about planting flowers in the front garden.  But Spring brings new life, and that's what I'm all about.  We have a new baby, new job, new friends, and we are so thankful for all the newness Spring can bring.

4. Bathtime.  It's become less of a routine necessity and more of a time to watch Claire learn and grow.  She is loving Bella's bath toys, so I just sit and watch her play until fingers turn to prunes (and she has likely peed in the water).


5. My God is a Healer.  Tomorrow is Claire's renal scan to determine the functionality of her right kidney.  We'll be at Chilsren's Hospital downtown bright and early in the morning, as we pray things are improving and not getting worse.  Whatever the outcome of the tests, we know that He is the ultimate healer and makes all things well.

Be sure to go see Nish and what she's thankful for too, okay?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Alysha said...

awww i love the bathtime pic! And soo true . She probably peed in the water! haha
i am your newest follower! I hope you come check me out too!
www.thetarrpit.com

Anonymous said...

I love your photos and comments about my favorite people. I am also thankful for all of you.
Love,
Gmom