No, not the oh-so awesome boy band of my youth (yes, I believe I even had the sleeping bag), but this is the new kid on the block...
And I call her a kid because she no longer looks like a baby, and while other might relish in this growing up, I simply do not. I want her to stay a baby forever (sans middle of the night feedings). Her cute baby fat rolls and adorable belly laughs make me melt and I do not want to turn around and see a back talking, money grubbing, car borrowing teenager.
But I digress. I did a Boston Tea Party-esque boycott of cleaning Saturday (yes this pic is a little late) in favor of an afternoon stroll with my kid. I told Luke we needed a maid and now that I am working, I deserve Saturdays off. He did not agree, but I am still looking into. I don't want to spend my weekend with my head in a toilet bowl or my hands in a sink full of dirty dishes. I want to spend my weekends, especially the beautiful ones we have been having in Alabama, with my family.
I'll let you know how it goes as I try to win the hubbs over on my idea!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































1 comments:
hi there!! I saw your comments on my blog. I am not over on the bump too much anymore. Are you still there? What board?
Post a Comment