McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nu Chapter Turns 100 Years Old

So before I headed to South Dakota for work, I trekked down to Tuscaloosa for Nu Chapter's 100th Anniversary.  We had a wine & cheese Friday night at the Westervelt Farm.  Sisters from all decades were present to celebrate the best four years of our lives.  Here are a few pics...

Katie, Emily and I

My little sis Scarlet and I
Scarlet is just glowing since she and her husband,
Eric, are expecting their first baby very soon!

I'm not totally sure what Anna is doing here?


Yes, we closed the place down. 
Only people left: my pledge class girls and Mrs. Diane (who still works at the Zeta House)


The Zeta House and the HUGE sign they had made to celebrate the occasion


Brooke, Katie and I after a wonderful lunch of fried chicken and zeta potatoes (note to self: Brooke said she has the zeta potatoe recipie, so jump on that)

1 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

I'm so glad you blogged about this! I really wish I could have been there, and I'm glad it was so fun! Please, please, please get that zeta potato recipe!
Jessie