::: insert the revving of car engine noises ::::
We officially have a crawler on our hands. Evidenced by my placing her on the middle of the rug in our living room and then my looking up to find this...
Not sure -at all- how she got under there. But she did. Now I guess the babyproofing shall begin. Any tips on how/ what to babyproof? I've got outlet covers, but I think we need a baby gate for the stairs.
I also need to figure out how to post videos so hopefully I can catch her in the act (it's like she won't crawl if she knows we're watching) and can post it for you guys! (Any tips on that? Please comment or email me. Thanks!)
And can I please tell you about the time I had to pull a piece of plastic from her throat? Again, not sure where she got it, but she did. I just feel this whole new phase of life coming on- aka chasing Claire around & pulling things out of her mouth. (Hopefully you won't report my inattentiveness to CPS.)
We're coming up on Memorial Day! I am stoked for the three day weekend. Lots of fun stuff planned. Lots of sun to be had. Lots of preparing for Bella to come! Sorry for the short Friday post, and there probably won't be one on Monday since I'll spend the extra day off loving on my husband and baby, so please forgive me. But have a fabulous and blessed weekend!
P.S. Bella "asked" Claire on the phone last night to wait to crawl until she gets here next weekend, because Bella wants to teach her how. Oops! We never worked with Claire on crawling (if such a thing exists) but it has happened. Any tips on unlearning/ unteaching (I know those aren't words but bear with me) crawling are much appreciated!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







































0 comments:
Post a Comment