McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Blessing of Family

Luke and I took Claire to Knoxville this weekend to see his extended family.  They are so loving and wonderful, and we feel blessed to have these people love our girls.

Claire, her cute fat chin, and Uncle Michael 

 With Aunt Benna

And Cousin Haley (aka "the original cheeks")

And Erin with the bone fusion on (and although she is Luke's cousin, I talk to her more than he does)

Rachel tickleing Claire (and Rachel is just glad to have someone smaller than her to pick on :)

I was hoping closing my eyes would get Claire to close hers

It worked... on both of us.

We had a great time spending the weekend at Erin and Ron's new house with their kids.  We're hoping they'll come visit us for Memorial Day before we hed to our cabin in the Smokies for the Fourth of July.  Hope your weekend was filled with family and fun as well!

0 comments: