And here I am with the beautiful bride...
And here are all the Zetas, Jay and Grace dancing a jig (they are so cute, I know), Miss Martha with Grace and I, and the happy couple...
So the father-daughter dance was to "I Loved Her First" by Heartland (which I also danced with my daddy to on my wedding day, tear) started like this...
But it ended like this!
It was really a great time, and we had a ball spending time with family and friends. Claire had a bit of a fever and got pretty fussy, so Luke took her home early so I could stay and party (and party, I did). I just feel blessed to have been a part of this wonderful day! Hope your weekend was filled with love and laughter.











































2 comments:
I just love weddings - awesome pics!
And welcome to TMC!!! Following you and look forward to blogging with you!
Dropping by from DList and Theta Mom Community. Aren't weddings just so much fun? You have a precious family. Looking forward to reading more. I'm a new follower.
Post a Comment