McGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family NestMcGlothin Family Nest

Monday, May 24, 2010

Claire Meet Puffs... Puffs, This is Claire

We tried puffs this weekend.  Or I say we, really Claire did.  Although Luke had to eat a few to show her what to do with this thing he had put in her hand.  Overall- big success & she loved them!

Photobucket

Not sure why these pics are so fuzzy, (see honey, I do need a new camera) but you can still see those sweet cheeks...

Photobucket

It was nice to let her snack as we ran errands without pulling out the spoon and baby food.  Her faves so far are blueberry and apple-strawberry.  But I can see some banana and sweet potato puffs in her future.  More to come from our wonderful weekend tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute...

My Anthony is a Puffs junky :)

Amanda Bynum Photography said...

Puffs are great. My son likes the cheese puff ones in maple syrup flavor. :-) Cute blog!